My all-natural daily supplement regimen powered by Shaklee.
1-2-3: Vita-Lea, Vita-C, B-Complex. If I took NOTHING ELSE, I'd take these. These three are a power combo for a great foundation for your health.
1. Vita-Lea is Shaklee's multivitamin. It is designed to quickly dissolve in your stomach, ensuring complete absorption of all the nutrients it has to offer. Most store brand vitamins take hours to dissolve...which means you pee and poop most of it out! With Vita-Lea you can be sure you're getting what you pay for.
2. Most people take vitamin C when they're starting to feel sick. I take one every day, and I double up when I'm feeling lousy! Shaklee's Vita-C is a sustained release supplement, which means your body gets tiny doses of vitamin C throughout your day.
3. B-Complex is by far my all-time favorite Shaklee supplement. It contains all 8 of the essential B vitamins, including folic acid. B-complex paired with a Vita-Lea qualifies as a prenatal regimen. Some of my coworkers call it their "teacher crack!" It's great for a burst of energy, helps deal with stressful situations more easily, and has also been known to ease headaches!
4. GLA - maintains a sense of well-being during a woman's monthly cycle.
5. Nutriferon - a powerful breakthrough in immune system science! Since I've been taking one a day, I have yet to become sick! If you don't know what interferon is, look it up.
6. Metabolic Boost - does what it says! It's recommended three time a day, one with each meal, but I'm forgetful. 😕
7. Optiflora - every good supplement regimen needs a probiotic. This keeps my BM's regular and my intestines happy. I totally notice a difference if I miss a day or two of my optiflora. Plus, keeping your insides happy wards off any tummy bugs!